Jacob and Me
This is a wedding picture
Monday, October 11, 2010
2nd Post!!!!
So, I am now passed all the queasiness and I am either 17 or 18 weeks along! I will know for sure what I am when I see my doctor next. We found out what we are having next month!!! We are so excited, and as I said Jacob wants a girl and I want a boy.....but I am happy with which ever one we have. Jacob went duck hunting this weekend with Dad(Hal) and Grandpa Beem! They got 6 ducks all together and we had duck last night for dinner. It was good since we marinated it for almost 2 days. He is out hunting again tonight with Dad and I believe all of his brothers (Justin and Jordan). So we shall see if they come back with a deer or not. I hope they did! Andrea, Mom(Lesa), the girls and I are going to the Pumpkin patch later this week and carving Pumpkins for HALLOWEEN!!!! This week is going to be fun!! More pictures to come soon promise!!!! Loves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment