Sorry it has been so long since I have last posted but I did not have internet at our house. So to update everyone we have now moved to Twin Falls. I am 6 weeks away from having baby Tayden and we are really excited. I am getting bigger with each passing day and cannot bend over anymore...sad but yet fun. Jacob gets to tie my shoes and all that fun stuff. Jacob is doing great, he is smiles all around and loves to talk and "try" to tickle Tayden everyday. But then in his attempt to tickle Tayden he makes me have to go to the bathroom every time. No matter it is lots of fun. Things are slowly coming together for Taydens arrival and I think the only thing we have left to get is a pack'n'play with a bassinet and changing table...oh and more clothes.
It is really funny everytime we go anywhere the first place I want to go is the baby section. I believe I am obessed with baby things. Most of the clothes we have for him so far are all camo! My husbands favorite color! But that is ok because now everyone will know for sure that he is a BOY!!!!! Well I am off to bed now. I promise that I will post more now that I have internet all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment