Jacob and Me
This is a wedding picture
Friday, April 8, 2011
New Beginning!
Baby Tayden Parker Rapp was born on March 10, 2011 at 11:32 pm. It was the best day ever! We had a long day that day. We went to the hospital at 5:30 am to be induced and then the doctor came and broke my water at about 9 am. I was only 2 cm dialated then. The contractions started to get bad and I had an epiduriol at about 11 am. Let me tell you an epiduroil is the best thing on the entire planet!!! It is my new best friend! ;) After that we sat around waiting for something to happen. My blood pressure dropped when my nurse came in to turn me onto my other side and we all had a scare fright. I had an oxygen mask for a while because the baby was not getting enough oxygen. After we were both stablized we took a little bit of a nap. Later that day we had visitors, Jacob's mom and sister and her little girls came to see us. My nurse was amazing, she was very patient with me and helped me with everything. At about 9 pm I started to feel like I needed to push so me new nurse checked me and I was dialated to a 9!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! So she started to get the room ready then checked me again and I was at a 10!!!!!!! So we started pushing....but things werent going well.....he wasnt coming out or making much progress. Finally he came and it was a great relief. He was born at 11:32 pm on March 10th 2011. He weighed 7 lbs. 11 ounces and was 20 and a quarter inches long. He was happy to have his daddy's finger in his hand while he got his first shots and was cleaned up. After that everyone left and Tayden and I were able to go to sleep after a very long day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment