Jacob and Me

Jacob and Me
This is a wedding picture

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Just thinking...

So, today I was thinking that I really need to do something. So I got online to try to find a new hair style that I would like to cut my hair to. I love Jennifer Aniston's hair styles! She is one of my all time favorite actresses too! ;) The hair style that I love the most well for right now is her style in the Friends TV show season 10. The very last episode! Her hair is so dang cute!!!! I want that hair style so bad but I can not find a good enough picture of her hair!!! I am so dang mad! I need help finding that picture! Another thing I was thinking about was either doing highlights in my hair or staying this color. I need feed back!!!

This is one hairstyle that I have already done!

1 comment:

  1. I love the reddish brown on you... but I think that doing brown with blond highlights would be cute too!

    ReplyDelete