Jacob and Me

Jacob and Me
This is a wedding picture

Friday, January 21, 2011

Fun Times

So today Jacob and I went to the new doctor to sign the papers for the release of medical records to the new doctor. We got my appointment set up and it is for Tuesday morning at 9:30 am!!! I am not a morning person but with a very uncomfy baby in the way of laying the best way to sleep it is ok. After that we went to D.I. and got a bunch of baby clothes! I am so excited because my hubby picked out most of them. It was so much fun to see his excited face as he went thru and picked out all the ones that he liked. We also found a cute onesie that matches one of Jacob's nice button up shirts. So we will be using those for a family picture once he is here! Well, that was our fun adventure today.

1 comment: