Jacob and Me

Jacob and Me
This is a wedding picture

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Being Pregnant is...

Being pregnant can sometimes be very frustrating. Today at church it was a stake conference and here the stakes are way bigger than I am used too.....well imagine a very pregnant woman in a room full of too many people sitting listening to the speakers and dieing of heat!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY COW! My hormones spiked and it was way too hard to sit there and listen when you are sick and everyone's body temperatures are rising and (I don't think) the air conditioner not on. I about died!!!! No it wasn't that bad it was just very uncomfortable and I prefered the cold weather outside where it was probably 40 degrees...Well anyway just thought I would tell that story and that Tayden doesn't like crowded areas.....he starts moving like crazy. Oh we cannot wait until he is here! Only have 5 weeks and 5 days til he is due!!!! How exciting!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment