Jacob and Me
This is a wedding picture
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Crazy Week!!!
So last week I had pinkeye and was still trying to fight my cold. We went to the doctor and she gave me antibiotics and they are like heaven!!!!! As the weekend came I came up with a yeast infection! I do believe it was the worst week of my life and my poor husband had to try to take care of me when there wasn't much that he could do. We went to the doctor again today and everything is looking good. Tayden is head down and moving like crazy!!!! He loves to play kick mommy at random. I am all healthy now and we are just waiting for the little tyke to come. The doctor said that he should come about right on time but the appointment next week should give us a more accurate date. We are really excited and want to be able to hold and play with our little boy. So lets see what the next appointment brings!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so glad that you're feeling better! Keep yourself healthy and rested :) Good luck with the new baby!
ReplyDelete