Jacob and Me

Jacob and Me
This is a wedding picture

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Doctor's visit!

So yesterday we went to the doctor for my weekly check up! It was no fun. I am only 1 centimeter dilated and I would just really like this little guy out. So, now I have come up with a strategy to get him out faster or at least by his due date. My strategy is to go on long walks every day! Hehe!! And there is a second part but I cannot reveal that because it is for me to know. Oh and I am going to try to eat as much spicy food as possible! So if you cannot tell already I really want my little boy out! I want to play with him and I am dying of boredom right now so he will keep me busy! Oh, and I really want to see my mom, and I can't see her until he is ready to come out. So this is my strategy! Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

  1. i giggled~! i know what you are going to do! get at it all ready:) I wanna come and see you too :) LOVE YOU 3~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps i heart your font... can i copy it?:) please :)

    ReplyDelete