Jacob and Me
This is a wedding picture
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Oh the joy!
So, I had a doctor's appointment today and it went well. She checked me and I am still only 1 centimeter but it is thining out. My due date is next friday and my next appointment is on monday. She said that if I dont go into labor by my due date then I will have another appointment but that I should deliver the little guy by 41 weeks. GGGGRRRRRR!!!!!!!! Little guy just doesnt know his way out!!!!!! But I get to see my mom soon and not be so lonely during the day anymore. So I am going to just keep doing those walks. And the doctor gave me a new remedy for all the itching. She told me to use almond oil! So I am going to go and get some later today!!!!!! Hopefully it works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment